On Demand Ride-Share Now Available
May 20, 2021
Introducing GoLink Inland Port Connect, an on-demand service provided by the Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA). Using a growing list of service providers, GoLink delivers convenient, curb-to-curb transportation in your area. You also have the option of using UberPool for your trips, giving you even greater flexibility. Take it to work, get a ride home, or use it to connect to other public transit services.
INLAND PORT TMA GOLINK SERVICE PROVIDES ON-DEMAND SHARED RIDE SERVICE TO AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE DART SERVICE AREA WITHIN THE SOUTHERN DALLAS COUNTY INLAND PORT AREA (WILMER).
- IPTMA GoLink operates from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Service is operated by STAR Transit and supplemented by UberPool.
- Customers can book trips via DART GoPass app or by calling STAR Call Center.
INLAND PORT RIDES IS A LATE-NIGHT RIDER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OFFERED TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES OF IPTMA BUSINESS MEMBERS.
- The IPTMA will subsidize $3 to each qualified trip.
- Trips must originate or end in at a designated Inland Port TMA member location.
- Eligible riders will book their trips via Uber App and choose UberX service to receive the $3 discount.
- Inland Port Rides operates from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Monday through Friday.